Monday, May 08, 2006

On The Top 50!

On the last week of April the French musical magazine Les Inrockuptibles published an article about the 50 best blogs in the world, and Music For Your Eyes has been included on the list!
Funny that I was in Paris on that week and I even saw the magazine, but I didn't buy it, mostly because I don't speak French...I couldn't imagine! I received the new through an e-mail when I came back home, and of course it made me feel very proud and happy. I'd like to share my happiness with all the people who supported this site...thanks a lot!

7 Comments:

Blogger Alphonse van Worden said...

That's really an oustanding accomplishment, congratulations, buddy!

5/08/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Alexandre said...

hi!

The scan of les inrocks :
http://www.hiboox.com/image.php?img=9vdqzvj.jpg
(see" vidéos musicales")

5/08/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Mirco said...

Merci Alexandre!
You've been very kind

5/09/2006 3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sei un figo.
a volte mi chiedo: la scena musicale è davvero così vasta ? londra tende a sovraesporre l'industria musicale e in prima della massificazione (direi attorno all'89 ?) e di mtv tutto ruotava attorno a club e fanzine...

(embè ?)

5/14/2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger JeansMusicBlog said...

Congratulations !!!!!!

5/17/2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Carlos Nishimiya said...

Hey Mirco

primeiro de tudo obrigado pelas suas palavras gentis.

I'm a fan of your outstanding work. I've spent much time enjoying your comments and watching the rare videos. Congrats for a wonderful blog!

5/18/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grande!!! non so come fai ad avere tutto questo ben di dio....grazie per il tuo sharing...zero

5/18/2006 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home