Saturday, April 22, 2006

I'm On Vacation!

Hi everybody! I'll be travelling for a week, so I won't be able to update the blog...I think I won't even touch a PC!
Excuse me if I'll activate the comments' moderation right before leaving, I received a lot of spam too lately.
I invite you to keep looking at my archive, where all videos seem to be still available.
Don't forget also to check the cool music blogs and sites that are on my links list. If you are looking for more "vintage videos" go visit Sonic Pollutions and Sonic Pollutions 2, my friend Baz offers you clips and informations you won't find anywhere else!

I see you in May

Mirco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good trip!!

At last i´ve download your Area clip, it´s an amazing piece of sonic dementia, made with my favourite hymn of all ages, hehe. Thanx!

I´ve updated my video-fotolog, take a look when you come back!
http://www.fotolog.com/kinkman

Ciao!!!

4/22/2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger Denis said...

Espero que esteja aproveitando bem os dias de folga e volte com mais fôlego.
Abraço.

4/28/2006 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home