Friday, February 10, 2006

A Technical Break...

I won't have my PC here with me for about a week, so I won't be able to update the blog posting new videos. In the meantime you can take a look at the old posts; I have uploaded 42 clips so far and it seems they are all still available. I will connect from my job when it's possible (though I shouldn't...), so keep sending comments if you wish. Don't forget also to click on the links on my list to check some other cool music blogs and sites.

Thanks to all who have supported Music For Your Eyes, see you again very soon.

Mirco

3 Comments:

Blogger 20jazzfunkgreats said...

sometimes we all need a break, come back soon!

2/13/2006 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....ehilà Mirco! ci siamo quasi ? ;-)

2/18/2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger Mirco said...

La prossima settimana, spero...

Ciao ;-)

2/19/2006 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home