Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Downloading Problems Again...

I noticed that the last six videos I uploaded on Sendspace are not available, I hope the problem is only temporary. I saw that my friend BAZ on his brilliant Sonic Pollutions blog (go and check it if you haven't done it yet) is having the same trouble. I ask you to be patient about that. I'm the first one to get a little nervous and frustrated, because I've already seen some files deleted by Rapidshare...I spend a good part of my free time on this blog, and I hope I don't have to be re-uploading the same files over and over...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes indeed....
only found your blog for the first time today, and would most certainly like to see some of the clips (Nick Drake....)
keep up the good work, you're in the favourties as from today !
kind regards,
de p uit w

1/11/2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Mirco said...

Thank you! By the way, have you tried to download? A few people seem to be still able to do it...

1/11/2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Mirco said...

Do you mean you had no problems with your blog, or dowloading videos from here...?

1/12/2006 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope, i'm not able to download, it says "file not available"...
:-(

de p uit w

1/12/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Mirco said...

It's a pity, for some reason it seems that Sendspace works only if you connect from the UK...these technical problems are beginning to give me an headache...but let's not despair, if we I don't find a solution I'll re-post these videos...

1/12/2006 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaah.....
i do live in belgium....
(don't you laugh at me : blame my parents for that)
;-)

de p uit w

1/12/2006 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, have you by any chance got the Van der Graaf Rockpalast concert video? Been looking for it for ages...

8/11/2007 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home